Build a new Banking application from scratch!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will join a Global Wealth Management America agile team. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for revamping the Liquidity and Funding Management Platform based on the latest technology and cloud solutions.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Participating in all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in the financial services industry, including requirements gathering and analysis, application design, system development, unit, regression, and user acceptance testing, documentation, and implementation
- Analyzing and understanding business and technical stories, writing code, implementing automated tests
- Capturing detailed requirements based on user interviews and system/data analysis and collaborating to refine user requirements through test-driven development (TDD)
- Supporting the business in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- Performing code reviews and providing guidance/mentorship to junior developers
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience with Frontend and Backend technologies as full-stack
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Java 11+
- Extensive experience with the Spring framework (Core / Boot / Integration, Cloud and Security), TDD (JUnit, Mockito, Wiremock), and BDD frameworks JPA / Hibernate
- Knowledge of SQL (Oracle or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, and Microservice architecture
- Experience with BEM, CSS3 preprocessors like SASS, and LESS
- Experience in Middleware like Redux Thunk and Redux Saga
- Hands-on experience with RESTful services , API design and Cloud(Preferably Azure)
- Experience in Cloud adoption, migration and deployment on Microsoft Azure
It is a strong plus if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Prior financial/banking experience
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3257