Join us, and be at the forefront of transforming business processes!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 80% remotely!
As a Senior IBM BPM Engineer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, within the Global Operations and Automation (GO&A) team. This self-managed team is responsible for developing and maintaining core applications and services, supporting over 70 products in Process & Workflow Automation, Enterprise Document Management, and Customer Communication Management.
Your main responsibilities: analyze, design, program, test, and deploy new user stories and features with a focus on security, reliability, and operations
- Mentor and guide Associate Application Engineers, fostering their growth within the team
- Achieve team commitments through informal leadership and effective communication
- Provide oversight on design decisions and guide the team to achieve key results
- Remediate issues using engineering principles and proactively design solutions for potential failures
- Document detailed design specifications and code changes
- Identify and manage risks, proposing remediation plans
- Provide expert consultancy to customers
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and standards
- Participate in audits and interact with customers and stakeholders regularly
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Several years of professional experience and strong proficiency in IBM BAW/BPM and best practices
- Experience in designing processes, process improvement, administration, configuration, implementation, testing, and support of IBM BPM solutions
- Proficiency in using IBM BPM REST Service and Web Service
- Good knowledge of relational database systems and SQL language
- Experience in performance optimization, both frontend and backend
- Experience in Agile methodology and Scrum/Kanban frameworks
- Strong understanding of the Software Delivery lifecycle
- Ability to identify business risks and compliance issues, designing proactive solutions
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL Server using Oracle complex functions and writing complex queries
- Experience in Java programming
- General Systems Analyst experience
- DevOps & DevSecOps experience
- Proactive, self-driven, and highly enthusiastic
- Experience with system maintenance in a production support organization
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models and best practice
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4442