Assist on a Global Market project and help develop a crucial regulatory tool for the Private Banking industry
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior IT Project Manager, you will work with our client, one of the largest investment bank in the world. You will join a Global Market team, implementing a automated reporting tool targeted to provide foreign regulators with information on the bank clients generating income from markets outside of their origin country (Cashflow, income statements, identify reports…)
Your main responsibilities: manage a development and integration team
- Coordinating the activities of project teams, identifying the necessary resources and developing schedules to meet deadlines
- Verification of the teams’ implementation of risk control and management mechanisms as well as changes to standards and processes
- Determining the degree of threats and the extent of problems and their impact; identifying and solving problems
- Solving problems thanks to a good understanding of concepts and procedures in the field of IT projects managed by them
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of integrating the management of all IT projects to contribute to business objectives
- Data-driven assessment for complex and unique situations
- Directly influencing the management of IT projects by sharing responsibility for achieving end results and collaborating on planning, budget management and procedures development; influencing resource planning
- Influencing others using communication and diplomacy skills; conducting negotiations with external entities
- Assessing risk when making business decisions, taking particular care to protect the bank reputation and the security of the company, its customers and assets, by complying with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policies, guided by balanced ethical judgments in personal conduct, conduct and business practices, and escalating, reporting and managing audit issues in a transparent manner
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5 years of experience as an IT project manager and corresponding experience in people management
- Great SDLC Understanding
- Ability to work in Scrum Methodology
- Strong communications skills
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Experience working with international stakeholders
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3403