Be at the forefront of API-led digital transformation!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work partly remotely
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be working for our Client – one of the leading Investment Banks across the globe. You will join one of the most important teams in the whole organisation, whose main responsibility is to implement the bank’s API management system based on Google’s Apigee. If you are an independently acting, ambitious, open-minded individual who wants to work with top-notch technologies – we are looking for you!
Your main responsibilities: delivering API Management solutions
- Collaborating closely with IT infrastructure teams to design and develop solutions to further advance the APIM platform
- Operations of various IT products (COTS, in-house, Open Source)
- Supporting a wide community of APIM users around the globe within operations and customer success streams
- Supporting complex onboarding requests (e.g. where special engineering is required)
- Supporting the team to mature development best practices (e.g. development process with pull requests, branching strategy, reviews of repositories and code level, as well as security architecture)
- Contributing to the Integration Products design, APIM transformation and adoption
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- +10 years of experience in Software Engineering and Solution Architecture
- Higher education in Computer Science or related field
- Development skills in Java/JEE, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular and SQL
- Experience in delivering API Management solutions
- Familiarity with container-oriented solutions including Docker and Kubernetes
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Development skills in Hibernate, Quarkus, Liquibase, React, Cypress, JUnit or NoSQL
- Knowledge of Google’s Apigee Platform
- Familiarity with open-source tools, like Apache Zookeeper, Apache Cassandra, PostgreSQL and Apache Qpid
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2916