Develop future solutions for one of the largest investment banks in the world!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Java Developer, you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will join a Global Wealth Management America agile team. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for changing the client lifecycle landscape within Bank by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and developing client-facing applications aimed at digitizing the client onboarding process and reducing onboarding times.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Developing technical solutions including high / low-level technical designs, specifications, and technology evaluations
- Participating in the project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a functional, technical, and quality perspective
- Understanding the project plan, dependencies, and own responsibilities in this context
- Ensuring awareness of and adherence to industry trends and firm-wide strategies and initiatives
- Sharing knowledge and code generously within the internal developer community
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working in an Agile delivery model on back-end or full-stack development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Java 11+
- Extensive experience with the Spring framework (Core / Boot / Integration, Cloud and Security), TDD (JUnit, Mockito, Wiremock) and BDD frameworks, JPA / Hibernate
- Knowledge of SQL (Oracle or PostgreSQL)
- Experience applying design patterns and microservices architectures to build scalable applications
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment pipelines in GitLab and build tools such as Maven
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Azure, Kubernetes, Docker
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Number: #3256