Develop key systems for global investment banks!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a SeniorJava Developer, you will work for one of the largest Investment Banks in the world. The successful candidate will be a member of the global Messaging Competence Centre, which is responsible for analyzing business and technical needs, and designing, and developing various messaging supporting tools and APIs required for a modern IT environment. You will have the opportunity to work in the next-generation IT world with new technologies.
Your main responsibilities: Developing, integrating of middleware messaging platforms in the Bank
- Participating as an active member of the worldwide Messaging DevOps Team, forging working relationships across continents and cultures
- Completing projects as assigned by the team leader
- Taking ownership of customers’ problems and driving them to their conclusion
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in the delivery of innovative software solutions (Java 1.8, Spring Boot, JSpring MVC, JPA, Maven)
- Excellent enterprise application development background with a focus on Java in a complex IT environment
- Practical experience in building a web application
- Deep understanding of installing, maintaining, and monitoring Java applications on Linux, proficient skills in debugging and performance tuning Linux-based applications
- Experience with process automation using scripting languages such as Python and Bash, running on a Linux platform (RHEL 6/7/8)
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development tools, e.g.: Jira, Confluence, Git, SVN, and Artifactory
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- University degree in computer science or equivalent qualifications
- Capability to design highly available, scalable, and resilient applications/architectures
- Knowledge and practical working experience in agile development and DevOps
- Expertise in the software lifecycle and application development best practices
- Experienced in creating web services and REST APIs
- Ability to partner with senior stakeholders both in the team and across the bank
- Experience in using messaging (e.g. using JMS), as a frame of reference for the project
- Experience of Docker Containers
- Experience with migrating enterprise-grade solutions to cloud offerings, knowledge around building maintainable and automated tests with frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, and Selenium
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2668