Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. The client, recognized for its innovation in the banking industry, is undertaking a transformative project to enhance their backend application development. Your expertise will be instrumental in designing and implementing robust Java-based solutions that power critical banking systems.
Your main responsibilities: Develop and maintain backend applications using Java and REST APIs
- Leverage the Red Hat Quarkus framework to build efficient and scalable applications
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices for streamlined software delivery
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift platform
- Utilize Oracle database for data storage and retrieval
- Collaborate effectively with the development team using GIT for version control
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Over 8 years of experience in backend application development with Java
- Proficiency in Java programming language and REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Red Hat Quarkus framework
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices and tools
- Knowledge of deploying containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience working with Oracle database
- Proficiency in GIT for version control
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3856