Join a dynamic Team and enhance different data solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in the hybrid model!
As a Senior Java/Scala Developer, you will be joining our client, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, providing professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries. You will become responsible for creating the newest software solutions consisting and distributing different sets of data.
Your main responsibility: Working closely with Database Developers on delivering cutting-edge software solutions.
- Develop software that processes persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies
- Employ standards, frameworks, and patterns while designing and developing components
- Develop high-quality code employing software engineering and testing best practices
- Converse with the various data providers and consumer applications in their languages/terminologies
- Partner with database developers to implement ingestion, orchestration, quality/reconciliation, and distribution services
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- 6 years of experience in Java development
- 4 years of experience in Scala programming
- 2 years of experience in Big Data technologies
- Willingness to learn/exposure to Functional programming
- Knowledge of Spark framework – core, Data Frames, Data Sets, Streaming
- Good communication skills (Polish and English)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Kafka knowledge will be a strong plus
- Experience in the design and development of batch/real-time Spark processing pipelines will be a strong plus
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
ID number # 2628