Join one of the fastest-growing private Banks in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility of remote work 2 days a week
As a Senior Program Manager / Senior Data Governance Manager you will work for our Client – one of the largest private banking businesses in the world. In this project, you will be part of the team that plays a pivotal part in the organization’s Risk Governance and Data Management initiatives. This challenging project involves shaping and implementing data governance strategies for trade, valuation, and risk data. Your expertise will be vital in ensuring the availability, usability, integrity, and security of critical data while aligning with evolving industry standards and regulations.
Your main responsibilities: Establish Data Governance objectives, breaking down data silos, enhancing data quality, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Collaborate in designing a comprehensive data governance program, overseeing a governance team, steering committee, and data stewards
- Develop and enforce data governance standards and procedures, with a strong focus on data lineage and best practices
- Align data governance solutions with the strategic goals of the Data Design authority
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Over 10 years of experience in the financial or banking sector
- Proficiency in Risk enablement
- Knowledge of banking regulations and supervisory expectations
- Proficiency in tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams, Excel, PowerPoint
- A track record of managing internal relationships and leading change management efforts
- Demonstrated skills in team building and customer engagement
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to engage decision-makers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4201