Help us develop the best projects across the banking industry!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As Senior Project Management Officer (PMO), you will act as the liaison among the Finance, PMO, Delivery, Engineering & Business Management teams located across the world. You will be responsible for project finance data tracking, maintenance & reporting as well as financial data deep-dive analysis & system feeds.
Your key Responsibilities: Close Cooperating with Business, Finance, and PMO teams to ensure the quality of data and its alignment:
- Actuals, Accruals & Finance forecasting submitted on schedule and with attention to quality measures
- Forecast vs Actual spend analyzing & preparation of the month-end commentary for Business
- Monitoring and reporting on the forecast, actuals, and the overall financial standing versus project deliveries
- Timely updating of system feeds
- Managing day-to-day activities & Ad-hoc requests, including:
- Resource and portfolio managing
- Supporting recruitment and ramp of the team. Managing the collection, collation, and processing of status updates from stakeholders
- Managing and updating process documents and information sources
- Coordinating the regular project and program level reporting
- Risk and issue monitoring and coordination on project finance
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management Office or related functions
- Strong ability to analyze the data
- Previous experience using platforms such as Jira, Confluence, and Clarity
- Strong communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong presentation, summarization, and analysis skills in terms of project management reports, including finance, cost, progress, RAID, etc.
- Positive can-do attitude, detail-oriented and self-motivated
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Ability to code basic VBA and Python
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2820