Do you care about the quality of your healthcare? So do we! Become a key member of the team and revolutionize data engineering platforms for healthcare.
As a QA Tech Lead, you will be an integral part of the Warsaw software engineering team and will play a crucial role in helping the team define the technology roadmap of healthcare for the next generation data engineering platform. You will be responsible for managing all automated testers, and working across teams together with leadership to deliver high-quality products on schedule. Additionally, you will be the most senior QA, who would solve the most complex problems and define a test strategy for the new initiatives and projects.
Your main responsibilities: Establishing quality and reliability standards by studying the product, medical data, and requirements with other members of management like POs and with engineers
- Working closely with Product Owners and development teams to understand business & system requirements and ensure an appropriate level of test coverage is achieved
- Collaborating with other members of management to develop QA strategy for new projects and optimize the testing approach of the department
- Working across teams to be the expert consulted on most complex problems, coaching more junior team members
- Leading the QA guild as the subject matter expert inspiring others to connect and seek synergies across projects
- Preparing process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Developing a quality assurance staff by supporting recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Leading the System Test, Systems Integration Test and Regression test phases for IT change portfolio programs and projects in line with the RWAS Systems’ test strategy
- Communicating effectively across scrum teams and stakeholders to influence specific actions and outcomes
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 8 years working as a QA Engineer
- Demonstrable experience in software testing
- Experience in working with an open-source or commercial version control systems like GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN, Clear Case
- Knowledge of Python and Java
- Is proficient in multiple levels of test automation
- Understands the complete context/tooling for software build and deployment
- Optimizes test tooling
- Have knowledge and understanding of fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, CI, and design patterns
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2675