Keep the networks up and running, ensuring all users have the best and fastest experience possible!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely 1-2 days a month
As a Senior System Administrator, you will be working for our client – one of the most innovative and the first fully online banks in Poland. We are looking for a person, whose knowledge of IT and industry-specific products and services would allow to advise clients on proposed solutions. A strong personality, who is eager to assume responsibility for daily issues.
Your key responsibilities: Be innovative in your approach to application administration
- Administration of applications operating in Linux and Windows environment
- Configuration/administration of test and production environments
- Automation of repetitive activities in the software development cycle
- Test environment administration
- Software implementation in the production environment
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Operation of the applications and translation into business processes
- Development and implementation of process improvements
- Creation of Shell scripts
- Improvement in the users’ experience
- Close cooperation with teams of programmers/testers/administrators as well as business/back office in the process of preparing software to run in a test/production environment
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Good practical knowledge of the Unix system
- Knowledge of Ansible / Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to write shell scripts
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2888