Ensure a seamless delivery of Windows and Systrack implementation for an international Bank!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Technical Analyst, you will be working for our Client – an international bank that operates with 85,000 employees and has a presence in 59 markets. The bank serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide and is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges. A successful candidate will join the Infra Engineering & Ops Department and will be a part of the End user Services Team.
Your main responsibilities: creating a roadmap of Windows ClientOS considering its features and security aspects
- Setting the security standard of Windows Client OS, which should be aligned with group’s security standard
- Engineering the configuration of Windows Client Build, which includes the applications and security settings
- Reviewing processes and identifying gaps for seamless delivery of Windows and Systrack implementation
- Identifying risks in process implementation to avoid any instance of data leak or cyber-attack
- Planning, designing and implementing Applocker in Windows 10\11
- Creating strategy for Cloud adoption related to ClientOS having a view of overall Modern
- Consulting and advising services for business, systems and technology development, production services for systems integration, product evaluation, projects
- Understanding the broader business, economic and market environment in which the group operates
- Understanding and acquiring business objectives and priorities
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Windows 10/11 at expert level
- Knowledge of MDM – Intune\SCCM, Microsoft 365 Suite, Cyber Security
- Experience with Windows Security and Cyber Security at an advanced level
- Ability to identify key issues and put in place appropriate controls and measures
- Past experience with interacting and delivering projects by working with cross functional teams
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3349