Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Senior Testing Analyst, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. The client, renowned for its innovation in the banking industry, is looking to enhance its mobile application platform. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in delivering cutting-edge solutions that revolutionize digital banking experiences.
Your main responsibilities: Follow departmental policies, processes, and procedures to ensure controlled and consistent work
- Analyze change requests and review applications to evaluate compliance with business requests
- Execute tests for existing and new applications according to the provided schedule
- Coordinate testing to align with testing plans and inform relevant stakeholders of test results
- Communicate with users and business relationship management for effective UAT
- Develop analytical reports on test findings and potential quality shortcomings
- Contribute to identifying opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Assist in preparing timely and accurate reports, including individual monthly KPIs
- Comply with safety, quality, and environmental policies and controls
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in BT operations within a banking organization
- Very good knowledge of banking BT systems and applications.
- Understanding of banking operations and requirements
- Knowledge of Problem Reporting and Change Request methodology and process
- Knowledge of configuration management processes
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4183