Join us and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a ServiceNow Engineer, you will join the team and work with the latest technology to equip us for a major platform transformation. You will be working in the CDIO HR team. As an IT Software Engineer, you’ll play an important role in working with your whole team on timely delivery of CDIO HR projects.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Analyzing business requirements for HR system solutions and support with analyzing errors and the definition and introduction of corrective measures
- Providing technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen position as digital leaders in financial services
- Designing, planning and delivering sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
- Providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- Working with production teams to provide a stable, and secure environment that ensures production stability, supportability, and performance
- Conducting code reviews, and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of Software Development life cycle
- Applying coding skills to create test automation scripts, and frameworks
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow HR module
- Knowledge of ServiceNow configuration best practices advice (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules)
- Ability to analyze and develop ServiceNow technical solutions
- Ability to implement the solutions and perform component integration tests for HR solutions
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Agile
- Certification of ServiceNow
- Fluent English
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience in SQL and noSQL databases, Cloud (e.g., Azure), Microservices, DevOps, CloudOps, Automation, CI/CD Pipeline, Effective Unit Testing, Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of business analysis in the area of HR
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3429