Provide useful and user-friendly software for millions of users using modern technologies and tools!
Warsaw or Lodz-based opportunity.
As an Android Developer, you will be working on designing and implementing software for mobile applications for our client – the most innovative and first fully online bank in Poland. Today, it is one of the leading software houses with almost half a thousand people working in IT.
Your key responsibilities: Development of mobile applications for Android
- Designing and developing innovative software within a team of experts
- Preparing and maintaining tests of automated mobile applications (tools the tests themselves)
- Preparing and maintaining Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment solutions
- Active participation in internal software tests
- Implementing measures to improve the quality of solutions and processes in the area of electronic channels
- Cooperation with end-users (business) in collecting and analyzing data requirements for new solutions; in particular, the need to specify general business tasks and concepts
- Preparation of technical specifications for new solutions
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Min. 4 years of programming experience, including 2 years for the Android platform
- Practical knowledge of programming mobile applications on Android
- Knowledge of Libraries: Dagger2, Android Binding, OKHttp, Firebase, EventBus
- Proficiency and experience with Java and Android SDK
- Ability to use version control tools – preferred GIT
- Working with Jenkins, Ansible, Docker
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented design and programming (MVVM, MVC)
- Experience in creating applications in the client-server architecture
- Ability to write unit and functional tests (Espresso tests are a strong plus)
- Knowledge of the issues of relational databases
- Knowledge of the Samsung KNOX SDK is a strong plus
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2040