Solve the world’s toughest challenges and strive for a world where, Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely 4 days a week
As a Software Engineer, you will work for our Client – a global enterprise with core competencies in the three main life sciences areas of crop science, pharmaceuticals, & consumer health. You will work on purposeful cutting-edge projects to bring our Client’s mission to life: Health for all and Hunger for none. You will develop products and services to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Join a culture that gives you the power to change.
Your main responsibilities: Work as part of a global agile development team to deliver business-critical solutions.
- Create next-generation software systems enabled by AWS Cloud
- Assure your applications are of high quality by implementing code quality practices, performing unit & integration testing
- Collaborate and partner every day with your developer colleagues, product managers, product designers and partners in the business.
- Mentor Junior Engineers you work with
- Effectively communicate within the team
- Advance your technical skills & knowledge
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 3+ years of prior Software Development or Engineering experience
- Higher education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Field
- Prior experience with cloud technologies and deployment
- Past experience working with a global team
- Willingness to learn, develop, & innovate
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2957