Lead the digital transformation, provide technical vision and align business focus with best in class solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely 4 days a week
As a Solution Architect, you will work for our Client – one of the largest international insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe with approximately 25,000 employees. You will be a part of a company that develops insurance solutions in line with personal and local needs across 30 countries worldwide. A successful candidate will be in charge of actively leading the digital transformation.
Your main responsibilities: providing architectural guidance
- Analysing and assessing business and IT needs and their impact on existing IT systems
- Preparing concepts for IT solutions for ongoing projects aligned with business requirements
- Liaising with Business Analysts, IT Architects and System Analysts
- Consulting proposed solutions with senior stakeholders (e.g. steering committees)
- Taking initiatives to reduce IT architecture complexity
- Documenting proposed solutions with their evaluations
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 5 years of experience and 2 years as a Solution Architect
- Past experience with complex digital transformations (preferably in the insurance industry)
- Familiarity with Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Good knowledge of web, database and integration technologies
- Ability to create technical specifications in UML and read diagrams in BPMN
- Knowledge of architectural patterns
- Strategic thinking
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3281