Support us in GCP migration in Data Privacy Framework!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Spark Developer, you will be facing challenges in a demanding banking area. You will be responsible for providing expertise in the Data & Reporting area. You will be in charge of the Data Privacy Framework to support the Data Visa tool to migrate to GCP using microservices by redesigning.
Your key responsibilities: Software development of a Cloud project consisting of Support, Development and Maintenance functionalities
- Analyze the data issues from business
- Analyze the business requirement
- Coding and unit testing
- Production releases and Support
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- Expertise knowledge of SparkQL / Spark Dataframe with hands-on experience
- Good hands-on experience on GraphX for graphs and graph parallel computation
- Good Knowledge of ETL & Data Warehousing SDLC
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Ability to define team goals and objectives and motivate a high-performing team to achieve them
- Good Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts, design principles, and software architecture.
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Good knowledge of Shell script
- Good knowledge of Agile Development
- Good knowledge of Cloud
- Passionate about exploring new technologies
- Automation approach
- Good Communication Skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2816