Blockchain is the biggest opportunity set we can think of over the next decade or so for the Finance Industry.
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Java Developer, you will join the banking industry’s most innovative and challenging tokenization projects. These are based on blockchains, hosted in the cloud to combine the most innovative cutting-edge technologies on the market. The team focuses on delivering applications that bring value to the market and innovation to the finance industry.
Your key Responsibilities: Being responsible for software development based on given requirements according to quality standards agreed within the team (mostly back-end)
- Participating in the design activities
- Writing unit tests for created software
- Performing code review
- Documenting the code and developing solutions
- Bug fixing and maintaining created software
- Cooperating closely with other Software Engineers, Scrum Master, DevOps, and Solution Architect
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases and application servers
- RESTful web services and messaging systems, the experience of microservices architecture
- Experience in Java unit testing and knowledge of common testing frameworks
- Eagerness to learn more about Cloud and Blockchain Technology
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Working knowledge of Azure
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2921