Join one of the fastest-growing financial brands in Poland!
As a System Analyst, you will be working on developing innovative digital banking solutions for our clients in the Financial Sector. You will take part in the development of online banking systems, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile and online banking. The Team is focusing on providing cutting-edge credit solutions for its clients.
Your main responsibilities: Provide the best credit solutions
- Building modern and innovative credit processes for clients in electronic and traditional banking
- Designing in a mature way, understanding the needs and directing them to customer satisfaction
- Learning about issues related to the security and performance of enterprise-class solutions in the banking environment
- Developing of solutions providing to business and system architecture
- Working in agile methodologies (SCRUM, Agile PM)
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience working in an IT project as a system analyst, welcome in the financial industry
- The ability to analyze the needs and functional requirements of the client
- Proficiency in integration issues (SOA, Web Services)
- Very good knowledge of UML, BPMN
- Proficiency in using CASE tools and modeling IT systems
- Knowledge and fluency in the use of SOAP UI, Postman, and Swagger tools
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in systems analysis techniques and problem-solving
- Good command of the English language
- A Higher education
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Architect tool (possibly another CASE tool)
- Knowledge of issues related to the architecture of distributed IT systems
- Knowledge of modern design patterns
- Ability to design solutions based on microservices and document REST services using Swagger / YAML
- Knowledge of UX / UI issues
- Experience in designing mobile applications using REST services
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4089