Do what’s great and join one of the fastest-growing financial brands in Poland!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility of a hybrid work mode!
As a System Analyst, you will be working on developing innovative digital banking solutions for our clients in the Financial Sector. You will take part in the development of online banking systems, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile and online banking. The Team is focusing on providing cutting-edge credit solutions for its clients.
Your main responsibilities: Providing the best credit solutions!
- Building modern and innovative credit processes for clients in electronic and traditional banking
- Designing in a mature way, understanding the needs and directing them to customer satisfaction
- Learning about issues related to the security and performance of enterprise-class solutions in the banking environment
- Developing solutions provided to business and system architecture
- Working in agile methodologies (SCRUM, Agile PM)
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- A Higher education
- 3+ years of experience in working on an IT project as a system analyst, welcome in the financial industry
- The ability to analyze the needs and functional requirements of the client
- Proficiency in integration issues (SOA, Web Services)
- Very good knowledge of UML, BPMN
- Proficiency in using CASE tools and modelling IT systems
- Knowledge and fluency in the use of SOAP UI, Postman, and Swagger tools
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in systems analysis techniques and problem-solving
- Good command of the English language
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2731