Join one of the most innovative banks in Poland & become a part of the digital banking revolution!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Business – System Analyst, you will be working on developing an innovative digital banking solution for one of the largest banks in Poland, successfully competing in all segments of the financial markets. You will be responsible for redefining online banking systems and setting up new industry trends in the online and mobile banking domain for corporate clients. In result, you will become a part of the fastest-growing financial brands in Poland.
Your main responsibilities: working on a greenfield mobile application dedicated to corporate clients!
- Building modern and innovative credit processes for clients in electronic and traditional banking
- Designing in a mature way, understanding the needs and directing them to customer satisfaction
- Learning about issues related to the security and performance of enterprise-class solutions in the banking environment
- Developing of solutions provided to business and system architecture
- Working in agile methodologies (SCRUM, Agile PM)
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Higher education
- 3+ years of experience in working in an IT project as a system analyst, welcome in the financial industry
- The ability to analyse the needs and functional requirements of the client
- Proficiency in integration issues (SOA, Web Services)
- Very good knowledge of UML, BPMN
- Proficiency in using CASE tools and modelling IT systems
- Knowledge and fluency in the use of SOAP UI, Postman, and Swagger tools
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency in systems analysis techniques and problem-solving
- Good command of the English language
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3262