Join a fast-paced environment and redefine carsharing forever!
As a System Architect, you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of a solution for one of the largest car-sharing businesses in Europe that are developing a system to support this emerging business. You will join a young ambitious team that is trailblazing car-sharing concepts. You will become responsible for modeling both system and the entire organization.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop and support timely delivery of ecosystem architecture by assigning actionable items to development teams
- Design frameworks and components to enable fast and effective solutions across the ecosystem
- Build and document the corporate architecture within the organization
- Model both system and entire business
- Anticipate what others are not thinking about and plan ahead.
- Provide research and guidance on tools and technologies for development teams
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with BPMN and UML
- Profound knowledge of enterprise architecture practices, strategies, processes, and methodologies, bringing a passion for architecture and software engineering excellence, Inc. experience in architecture modeling
- Deep understanding of technology, standards, interface definitions, design choices, trade-offs, and non-functional requirements such as scalability, performance, quality, reliability, etc.
- Strong understanding of platforms and exhibit platform-centric technical leadership
- Fluent Polish
- Great Communication skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2654