Have an impact on shaping the future of digital banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 3 days per week remote
As a System / Business Analyst you will be working for our Client – a modern and well-established Bank, providing services for Corporate and Retail Banking. You will have an opportunity to apply your knowledge in determining new solutions for strategic projects in the area of electronic banking. The Team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join?
Your main responsibilities: work on the development of large products for electronic and traditional banking for the Corporate area
- Functional and system analysis
- Preparation of analysis and design documentation for developers
- Active participation in development work
- Cooperation with business and technology teams
- Cooperation with architects and system analysts to prepare the solution architecture
- Participation in testing and implementation of the prepared solution
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 3 years of experience as a System / Business Analyst
- Experience working on cross-cutting projects (involving multiple systems)
- Knowledge of WebServices design and REST
- Familiarity with BPMN or UML analytical documentation standards and Enterprise Architect
- Ability to cooperate with the business user – soft skills related to finding paths of understanding between business and architectural requirements
- Knowledge of Confluence/Jira
- Great communication skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3269