Join the global team to build next-generation applications using the latest technologies!
Krakow based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Technical Architect you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will be part of an experienced team responsible for the Bank remediate risk applications. As a part of a global team, you will work across organizations to keep technology, applications and business support secure.
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ large-scale enterprise design experience and are used to provide high-available, mission critical solutions
- Hands-on experience with Authentication and Authorization systems
- Profound understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (HTTP, TLS, REST/SOAP, Cookie Handling, SAML)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Experience and knowledge of change management tools and processes
- Experience with Cloud solutions
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have experience in:
- Azure – AzureAD, Azure Network and Data-base services like CosmoDB
- Banking experience
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2993