Act as a catalyst for various technology groups in the world’s leading bank!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model(2-3 days)!
As a Technical PMO Analyst, you will join our Client – a leading global investment bank, serving over 200 million customers in more than 160 countries worldwide. As a part of a global and cross-functional Technology PMO team, you will work with other PMO team members and Tech PMs towards ensuring the quality of Book of Work and compliance with internal SDLC procedures. You will also drive predictive program & portfolio analytics to enable data driven decisions by Leadership.
Your main responsibilities:
- Analysing and reporting – working with multiple large data sets, drawing conclusions on SDLC and Book of Work metrics,identifying upcoming issues, preparing reports and presentations for management
- Driving Book of Work quality and engaging with Technical Program Managers, Compliance, Delivery and other teams to ensure that all SDLC issues are closed, and internal procedural requirements are met
- Applying PMO, Portfolio Management, Program Management, Project Management, SDLC tools & processes knowledge to advise stakeholders on SDLC metrics and PM Tools (JIRA, PTS/Clarity and other) usage
- Encouraging creative and innovation solution adoption, supporting design and implementation of Business Intelligence dashboards
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- 5+ years of total experience in large global IT organizations preferably in financial services industry or consulting
- 3+ years of experience as PMO, Analyst or Project/Program Manager in large global IT organizations preferably in financial services industry or consulting
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent English and experience in working fully in English
- Knowledge in Portfolio, Program and Project Management with good understanding of various SDLCs – Agile – Scrum & Kanban, Iterative, Waterfall
- Experience in supporting large scale global IT projects / programs as PMO
- Experience in using PPM (Project Portfolio Management) tools (E.g. Clarity PPM, Citi’s PTS), Agile delivery tools (E.g. JIRA) and collaborative tools (E.g. Confluence)
- Professional certifications: PMI – Portfolio Management Professional, PMI – Program Management Professional, Agile – Scaled Agile Framework
It is a big plus if you have:
- BI (PowerBI, Tableau) and Python skills
- Certifications/trainings in Business Intelligence class software as well as data warehousing and transformation
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3290