Let’s make online banking easier!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Technical Product Manager, you will join the team of excellent engineers in one of the faster-developing banks in the world! You will be part of a cross-functional team transforming digital capabilities. Driving innovation, delivering products in ever-shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Defining and executing global technology product backlogs in alignment with leadership vision
- Working with product owners to create backlogs for new products and features
- Working with the business and stakeholders on a set of requirements and translating them into a backlog that scales globally
- Working with engineering leads and teams to ensure that product requirements are understood, and the backlog is well balanced to deliver good products without technical debt
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers, stakeholders, product owners and other teams to shape technical requirements and roadmap that will enable new features or refine the existing ones
- Working in an agile environment that iterates and releases quickly
- Delivering fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in technical analysis and backlog management
- Previous background in software development
- Experience in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture principles
- Knowledge of agile project management framework with cross-functional teams, using Jira and Confluence
- Organisational abilities and excellent communication skills
- Creative thinking skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience in providing thought leadership, driving a complex change agenda, and an ability to challenge the “status quo”
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3206