Eliminate all imperfections and provide innovative products for one of the leaders in the Financial Industry!
Krakow – based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying areas for improvement, eliminating imperfections, and testing applications for our Client – one of the leaders in the Banking Industry.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborating with Engineers and Lead Quality Assurance Engineers to understand the test approach for solutions and ensure that they align with expected requirements
- Following best practices during development, including participating in reviews of designs, code, and test cases
- Being a part of an Agile team that works collaboratively with the requirement owners to build out and test the requirements iteratively
- Participating in QA activities, ensuring that products are thoroughly tested for both functional and non-functional features
- Working with Engineers to identify defects and support timely resolution
- Supporting user testing activities, implementation, and live production
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Experience with:
- GCP products including Stackdriver, GKE, BigQuery, GCS, GCE, and PubSub
- Large-scale Finance based IT programs, including experience in data and batch processing systems
- Agile projects and DevOps principles, including using Jira and Jenkins
- Ability to:
- Work directly with Senior QA Engineers in order to understand requirements and execute a holistic test approach
- Translate product features into test cases
- Work closely with engineers as part of an Agile delivery
- Execute QA framework for UI-based solutions written in Angular and/or Flask
- Execute QA framework for Python-based services (based on microservices principles)
- Experience of one of:
- Testing UI solutions understanding the importance of testing functional and non-functional features
- Testing microservice-based solutions understanding the importance of testing functional and non-functional features
- Testing Batch Data Processing ETL systems (based on BigQuery or similar SQL-based technology) that can be executed on a GCP (Google Cloud Platform) hosted platform
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in test automation
- ISTQB certification
- Knowledge of Postman
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2963