Start setting trends by implementing innovative solutions in one of the largest Investment Banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Third Party Officer, you will be part of the team of amazing specialists in one of the biggest banks in the world! You will be the primary point of contact for third-party risk issues related to the Region, ensuring that third-party governance roles and associated activities are coordinated and performed effectively.
Your main responsibilities: Embedding and optimizing the capabilities of the new Third Part Risk Management Utility by extensively reviewing and improving existing processes
- Supporting the Global lead by acting as the local point of contact/interface/ champion for Third Part Risk Management related matters on behalf of Technology
- Reviewing and monitoring Third Party Risk related issues across all entities within Technology locally
- Providing advice and guidance to Third Party Engagement Managers and Risk Owners and Accountable Executives
- Measuring the Third-party against set risk objectives and controls
- Escalating through reporting lines where the decision/issue is of significant materiality or regulatory importance.
- Escalating cross-risk/cross-business impacts where agreement cannot be reached to Global Third Party Risk Office
- Reviewing analysis, MI and reporting produced by the Global Third Party Utility team
- Involving frequent liaison with a large range of stakeholders
- Acting as the management interface between Technology and the Global Third Party Risk Utility
You’re ideal for this role if you have: 3+ years of relevant experience in successfully managing third-party risk management activities or supplier/contract management or procurement
- Relevant experience in operations or in a directly related business/function in addition to a successful experience in leading a team
- Solid understanding of Risk Management best practices
- Good understanding of the business services provided within Operations, the goods/services, third parties and contracts used, how they support the business operation and their level of criticality.
- Excellent planning, and organizing skills including project management capability
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing stakeholders and benefits realization
- Change and Implementation Management knowledge
- Experience in a matrix management
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3293