Create solutions that have a real impact on User Experience & User Interface for one of the leaders in the Financial Industry!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a UI/UX Developer, you will work closely with business-facing Product Owners to help design custom, interactive UI/UX for a superior look and feel and a better user journey for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. Also, your skills would be utilized to discover and implement custom-made UI/UX based on libraries like ReactJS, AngularJS, and Bootstrap.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Designing innovative UI based on requirements
- Writing custom JS codes to achieve asked functionality
- Writing automated unit tests to cover UI functionality
- Engaging with Product Owner/Business analysts to discover and build UI/UX
- Performing the role of individual contributor in a Scrum Team
- Participating in Agile ceremonies to deliver as per timelines
- Engaging with CRM developers to connect custom-build UI/UX with CRM APIs
- Emphasizing project value and client satisfaction
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working on UI/UX development
- High level of insight and analytical abilities
- Experience working on
- Responsive UI
- Graphics designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop will be great
- International clients and individual contributors
- Experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, NodeJS
- Excellent facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills
- Hands-on experience writing unit tests for the work done and knowledge of test frameworks like Jest, SinonJS, MochaJS
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in leveraging UI frameworks like Bootstrap or similar
- Experience in writing code using TypeScript
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3418