Create solutions that have a real impact on User Experience & User Interface for one of the leaders in the Financial Industry!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a UX Designer, you will join the Data and Architecture Office (DAO) team in one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You will get to know your target audience, then identify the problems that need to be solved and come up with solutions to these user problems.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Leading support of User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) design activity to create a smooth experience for DAO Products
- Interviewing stakeholders and Users to create Persona and User Journey documentation for employee-facing applications in-line with the Bank UX standards
- Working across a range of product teams to ensure UX elements are cohesive across a diverse product set
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience leading design projects from concept to detailed design and implementation partnership with engineering
- Experience designing enterprise products with workflows in technical domains
- Portfolio of work samples showcasing UX design work and data visualization work
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3362