Join the global team and prove your Mobile experience!
Krakow-based opportunity with a possibility to work remote!
As a Vendor Compliance you will become a part of a Wealth and Personal Banking Team, that is responsible for managing the relationship with the app review teams at Apple/ Google. The team is proactive in analysing future changes that will be introduced by Apple/Google and ensuring that this translates into an evolving and constantly updated set of internal guidance shared with teams across the company to ensure a smooth approval processes for our mobile apps.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring our apps are in full compliance with vendor requirements at the point of app submission
- Developing policies and practical guidance for mobile developers to work within
- Keeping up to date with the vendor documentation, including their guidelines, policies, user interface standards and working with both the Controls and Legal teams within the company to develop, communicate and enforce our interpretation of the vendors’ requirements
- Providing consultancy to the teams developing mobile applications in the company
- Managing and driving strong relationships with vendor
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ previous years’ experience in mobile/project management/relationship management
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile methodology
- Experience in and detailed understanding of Mobile Banking applications – both commercial and retail on both iOS and Android, marketing applications, or other financial mobile apps
- Track record of being able to manage a large number of queries concurrently spanning across different business lines
- Understanding of digital platforms, services and underlying processes to fulfil
- Ability to influence global teams and stakeholders at all levels
- Strong ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximising the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to interpret a range of types of documentation, and to produce clearly written and, where necessary, clearly illustrated documentation of your own
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Proven attention to detail
- Highly effective communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with working hours supporting global markets
- Ability to build and sustain trusting relationships
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2404