Prove your skills in building visualisations and metrics!
Krakow based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely
As a Visualization Analyst – Change Tooling – Qlik Analyst you will join Data & Architecture Office (DAO), which promotes a data-driven culture across the Bank.
You will be responsible for reporting to the DOA Change Tooling lead, Qlik Analyst primarily supports creation, delivery and maintenance of DAO visualization requirements, providing useful insights and aiding management team with real time decision making
Your key Responsibilities:
- Assuring delivery through the entire life-cycle of the project of user requirements through to live
- Developing Qlik dashboards as per business requirements / user stories and continually improve outputs
- Helping to define and track metrics and Performance Indicators
- Providing expertise in process and a low level understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes
- Contributing to the development of the BA elements of the Portfolio and Programme Management practice
- Driving measurable continuous improvement into all delivery environments across all disciplines
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify areas of the business that could benefit from analysis and identify improvements and automation on an on-going basis
- Implementing the tools and processes, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring
- Documenting requirements into clear, effective, and agreed designs with associated estimates and plans for implementation.
- Working to agree deadlines, and in conjunction with other team members, complete the build, configuration, and testing of Jira based workflows ensuring the efficient use of the platform to maximize performance.
- Support authoring and publishing procedural documentation, training material, and maintain best practice guidance on the Knowledge Management Platform
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong experience in Qlik
- Experience in Jira
- Experience in building visualisations and metrics, visualisation mock-ups and designs, perform basic data aggregations,
- Experience in deliver BI and reporting solutions by using tools such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI and Looker
- Experience in performing data preparation and transformations into BI tools, querying databases (e.g. SQL) to support BI development
- Experience in conducting UAT and sample testing for visualisations, trouble-shooting incidents and problems relating to dashboards in production and supporting visualisations in BAU
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2762