Join us and become a key member of a data and analytics team!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Visualization Specialist, you will join a Data & Analytics Office team in one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You will be working closely with business stakeholders, designing front-end dashboards, and Implementing solutions in your team.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders (Product Owners, BAs, SMEs, end users) to architect, and design BI solutions that unlock the value of data through storytelling
- Conducting end-to-end development of data dashboards using Qlik Sense based on business requirements
- Performing data modeling activities to build data layers (QVDs) for dashboards
- Designing, and building front-end dashboards that adhere to UI/UX principles
- Conducting optimization to meet the acceptable level of performance in dashboards
- Implementing efficient solutions that adhere to Qlik best practices
- Preparing, and maintaining technical, and user documentation of dashboards
- Providing end users of the dashboards with support and troubleshooting
- Actively participating in requirements gathering sessions, design workshops, and Agile ceremonies
- Working with multiple customers, and stakeholders on multiple projects
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence / Data Visualisation
- Extensive experience in end-to-end dashboards delivery using Qlik technologies
- Experience in front-end development using Qlik Sense, including advanced aggregation, and calculation techniques
- Experience in building data extraction and transformation QVD layers using Qlik Sense
- Experience in using Qlik visualization libraries and extensions (e.g. Vizlib, NPrinting)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in working with large data sets, and applying optimization techniques to load, and report them in Qlik
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure (preferably GCP)
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira, Confluence, GitHub
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude
It’s a plus if you have:
- Web and mashup development experience to:
- Build client-facing UI and back-end services for Qlik mashups and extensions
- Code, test, and operate Qlik Sense extensions and mashups
- Experience in other BI/Visualisation tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services/banking, as well as data management concepts
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Number: #3424