Join our team and drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling payment experience for European customers.
Iceland-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a WebMethods Developer you will work on creating innovative payment systems for our Client – a fast growing European fintech. Our Client is looking for talented people who will put the customers at the center of its operations and provide user friendly and reliable payment solutions.
Your main responsibilities: Developing and integrating payment systems based on AG webMethods
- Work on key initiatives and collaborate with various teams like Requirements analysts, Product and Operations Partners, Systems Analysts, Architects, Quality Assurance
- Act in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor for the most complex applications
- Design, implement and maintain software
- Design and build services in webMethods and .NET environment
- Optimize existing solutions
- Create and update specifications and technical documentation
- Work in SCRUM
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in working with AG webMethods
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and developing in .NET
- Good knowledge of My webMethods Server
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Java will be a plus
- Experience in the payment industry will be a plus
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4095