Join the top asset management company in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a Business Analyst, you will work for our Client – one of the global leaders in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional customers. You will be part of the Engineering Department in Warsaw which is responsible for delivering process and system changes required by the business. You will support payments projects in collaboration with Group IT from Madrid, Lisbon or Paris. These projects aim to adapt local and Group systems and processes to new accounting norms, or new regulatory reporting requirements.
Your main responsibilities: acting as a liaison between local Operations or Functional units (i.e. Finance, Compliance, AML, and HR) and Global IT teams
- Leading a collection and analysis of business needs and identification of effective solutions
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Supporting an implementation of system enhancements and new functionalities
- Liaising with Group IT counterparts to clarify local requirements and actively support in developing a functional design for IT system changes
- Supporting business users in drafting test cases/scenarios and participating in planning and executing of functional/user acceptance testing
- Providing functional/SME assistance to other team members
- Preparing and providing trainings on new processes/functions to Operations and Functional units, and to any other business lines, as needed
- Supporting project managers in building project plans, analysing and mitigating project risks and issues, and ensuring timely completion of quality deliverables
- Recommending best ways to optimize the use of systems and/or streamline processing; supporting analysis and fixing of production issues
- Managing Change implementation on daily basis and ensuring that theirs objectives are meet
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- General knowledge of payments and billing
- Understanding of SWIFT basics
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Ability to comprehend of business objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It’s a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Polish RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) and ACH (Automated Clearing House) – Sorbnet2 and Elixir systems respectively
- Certification in Business Process Model and Notation
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3322