As a Cost Analyst, you will be part of our Finance Department. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain competencies and valuable experience in finance in one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe (Financial Times 2021, 2022, and 2023 ranking)!
This position will be located in the Finance Department – Cost Sub-Division and will be mainly concentrated in the following areas:
Cooperation with external accountancy:
- Collecting, analyzing and prebooking all AP invoices (storing and sharing documents with external Accountancy).
- Preparation of manual postings (monthly accruals for missing costs).
- Approving costs as a first controller (analysis of qualitative and quantitative compliance).
- Support in monthly cost analysis (ACT vs. BDG and FCT).
- Payments and AP reconciliation.
- Supporting end-of-month closing activities (Client’s timesheets, hours and cost rate reporting).
- Support in the monthly forecasting and yearly budgeting from the cost-side perspective.
- Support in monthly KPI’s reporting.
- Controlling business and project expenses and their refund.
- Controlling & reporting the time registration vs. AP invoices.
- Responsibility for document circulation (collecting/filing/sharing) in line with company best practices.
- Support in WIP controlling.
- Being responsible for the correct circulation of AP accounting documents, including filing/registration/sharing.
- Other administration support in line with current needs.
- Taking part in the onboarding process.
- Other ad hoc tasks/reports.
- Supporting the Team in the yearly audit.
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2).
- Financial background (education) and professional experience – at least 3-4 years.
- Prior experience in Accountancy would be a plus.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel, Power Pivot – nice to have).
- Very good communication skills.
- Team-player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to work in a very dynamic and fast-paced project environment.
- Multitasking skills but at the same time – attention to details.
- Perfect work organization, ability to work on many deadlines.
We offer you:
ITDS is involved in many various, innovative, and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhancing your skills and developing your expertise in the financial and administration area
- Participating in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to an attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight and Peer Group Program
- Flexible & partially remote work
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593