Join us and take the part in the digital revolution!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Data Privacy Analyst, you will work for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. You will support the strategic remediation of the Record of Process across HBEU markets. You will interact with different stakeholders across jurisdictions and Global Business and Global Functions in order to obtain the current inventories, perform the cleansing and support migration to the Datavisa tool.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder awareness & engagement
- Ensuring business/function contacts and key stakeholders have awareness
- Providing reporting on compliance level, control effectiveness, and issues
- Maintaining accurate information in the records management MI database
- Ensuring visibility of in-country business / function status, gaps, and action progress
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Providing business/function coordinators with SME advice
- Supporting the critical review of key control documentation and remedial action plans
- Engaging the DAO leadership team to escalate local requirements, incidents, issues, and challenges
- Participating actively in the global Record of Process remediation
- Controls & Effectiveness
- Ensuring key standard controls, supporting documents, and quality requirements
- Undertaking assurance reviews in the Record of Process based on quality requirements and recommending remediation actions
- Performing amendments to the Record of Process when required
- Maintaining a central inventory of Record of Process at regional level
- Track progress with actions to address control gaps across business
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 2+years of relevant experience
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically with Excel
- Knowledge of Data Privacy requirements, specifically Record of Process.
- Administrative skills and database skills to manage records
- Data Quality remediation experience
- Ability to understand complex problems and solutions
- Migration and testing experience
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3289