Start setting trends by implementing innovative solutions for one the leaders in Financial Industry!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be part of a team of brilliant engineers in one of the biggest companies in the financial industry. Together you will build structured and innovative tools to store and manage data.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Building the architecture of IT systems in the organization based on the SOA/REST concept
- Designing solutions, supervision, and support in the implementation of IT projects
- Creating and managing architectural documentation
- Consultations with analytical and development teams
- Managing the architectural repository and IT standards
- Creating and consulting architectural principles
- Cooperation with IT Architects, Business Units and Team Leaders of Developers in order to develop the best technological solutions in the field of data management and their use in business
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as an Enterprise Architect
- Practical knowledge of issues related to Enterprise Architecture management, in particular in the field of Application and Data Architecture
- Skills in conscious use of ArchiMate (2.0), BPMN (2.0), and UML notation (documentation)
- Familiarity with TOGAF architectural frameworks
- Knowledge of issues in the area of system integration (data bus) and SOA
- Strategic and creative thinking skills. Openness to change and the ability to work within multithreaded initiatives in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to build a relationship based on understanding the needs and mutual respect for the partner at various levels of management
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Higher technical education (Computer Science or similar)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Number: #3287