Join us and develop yourself in cybersecurity area!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be a part of the Cybersecurity Assessment and Testing (CSAT) Team. You will be responsible for support of applications used for self-service security scanning, used by software developers within the Bank, to test, identify and remediate security vulnerabilities in their applications.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Acting as the incident manager for application outages, in line with the CSAT Incident management process
- Acting as the problem manager to ensure that root causes are identified for service outages and that the problem management process is followed
- Assisting the Service Desk Manager in developing and documenting the processes used for incident management and problem management
- Providing initial L2 triage of the tickets assigned to the team and resolving issues where possible and ensuring L2 tickets assigned to the engineering team
- Performing periodical reviews of the support tickets and identifying thematic issues for proactive remediation
- Identifing process improvement for efficient management of the support tickets
- Documenting new and updated existing service desk operating procedures
- Supporting the team in managing incidents in both services now and JIRA
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience managing L2 service desk tickets, incidents or problem management (Ideally on an application specific service desk, not a global helpdesk)
- Formal certification in IT Service Management (eg. ITIL Foundation)
- Experience in managing service outages/application incidents
- Hands-on knowledge of running and managing problems within a problem-management process
- General understanding of IT software, applications and operations
- Good knowledge of the JIRA service desk tool, Confluence pages and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, to drive activities and explain events and actions in Executive Summary terms to senior management
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3282