Creating ETL processes in complex banking systems
Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a BI Developer, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers for our Client, an innovation leader among Polish financial institutions, providing a full range of modern financial services for individuals and companies. If you feel that working with large data sets and complex systems is something for you please let us know.
Your main responsibilities: creating ETL processes as part of an extensive banking infrastructure
- Carrying out design and implementation works in the field of data warehouse and information systems development
- Designing changes in IT systems based on Oracle technologies
- Active participation in internal software tests, creating and updating technical and functional documentation of the system
- Implementation of activities regarding the improvement of data quality in systems and applications extracted to the data warehouse
- Preparing the acceptance of software and participation in the commissioning of systems for operation testing IT solutions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing information systems in the Oracle database environment (including creating and analyzing complex SQL queries)
- Experience in designing and programming data warehouses
- Very good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with open-source tools for data processing
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Hands-on experience with indicators and data quality
- Knowledge of PowerBI or other data visualization tools
- Knowledge of Python is nice to have
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3607
Business Link Green2Day Building