Use GCP technologies such as Data Fusion to approach the solution!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 70% remotely!
As a BI Developer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that provides services in the Market and Security Service department. You will build, test and deploy a series of new front-end Qlik dashboards, that will operate as the main data insights UI for our MSS Ops stakeholders. You will work closely with a core data team in Google BigQuery to ingest prepared, and calculated datasets for visualization, as well as deliver read-write, and commentary capability through VizLib Collaboration extensions. You will also work closely with a BA and UX/UI specialist to meet key design requirements with the use of VizLib Library/Mashups. You will work with DevOps tooling to deliver continuous integration/deployment capabilities, automated testing, security, and IT compliance for one of the world’s largest banking, and financial services organizations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Building, testing, and deploying QlikSense dashboard applications
- Meeting dashboard design specifications through the use of VizLib Library, and/or Mashups
- Delivering dashboards with read-write capability through writeback tables, and commentary, with VizLib Collaboration extensions
- Using Qlik best practices to build fit-for-purpose apps that are performant for our stakeholders
- Connecting to data from our Google BigQuery data warehouse, and governing the ingest, and data relationships within Qlik
- Developing, and sharing reusable Qlik components
- Reviewing, refining, interpreting, and implementing business and technical requirements
- Ensuring you are part of the ongoing productivity and priorities by refining User Stories, Epics, and backlogs in Jira
- Delivering requirements to scope, quality, and time expectations
- Protecting the solution with appropriate Authorization, and Authentication models, data encryption, and other security components
- Managing code artifacts, and CI/CD using tools like Git, Jenkins, Google Secrets Manager, etc.
- Delivering non-functional requirements, IT standards, and developer, and support tools
- Onboarding new data sources, designing, building, testing, and deploying Cloud data ingest, pipelines, warehouse, and data models/products (GCP DataFusion, Spark and etc.)
- Ensuring a consistent approach to logging, monitoring, error handling, and automated recovery
- Writing automated unit, and regression tests as part of a test-centric development approach
- Writing well-commented, maintainable, and self-documenting code
- Fixing defects, providing enhancements during the development period, and hand-over knowledge, expertise, code, and support responsibilities to support the team
- Protecting the solution with relevant Data Governance, Security, Sovereignty, Masking, and Lineage capabilities
- Maintaining good quality, and up-to-date knowledge base, wiki, and admin pages of the solution
- Peering review of colleague’s changes
- Speaking up, and helping shape how we do things better
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Excellent development experience in QlikSense, VizLib Library, and VizLib Collaboration
- Experience in
- Building QlikSense Mashups
- Data modeling and mapping e.g. snowflake, and star schema models in Qlik
- Data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) using the Qlik script editor
- Qlik Section Access, Reduce, and Reload techniques for data-level access restrictions
- Performant loading techniques e.g. resident load, and preceding load
- Set analysis, and advanced aggregation functions
- IT methodology/practices knowledge, and solid experience in Agile/Scrum, DevOps, and ITIL principles
- Experience in Collaboration tools usage such as JIRA/Confluence/Various board types
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Proven experience in developing, refactoring, optimization of SQL/T-SQL procedures in BigQuery or equivalent Cloud Databases
- Good understanding of GCP Core, and Data Products, Architecting, and Designs/Patterns
- Experience in :
- Developing BI/MI reports and dashboards in other industry tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc.
- Data preparation, wrangling, and refactoring skills, for example as part of a Data Science pipelines
- Preparation, usage, visualization, and editing of data in web, dashboard, or other user interfaces (3-tier architecture, CRUD procedures, etc.)
- GCP-based big data / ETL solutions DevOps / DataOps model
- Application monitoring & Production Support
- Deploying, and operating Datafusion/CDAP-based solutions
- Building and operating CI/CD life-cycle management Git, Jenkins, Groovy, Checkmarx, Nexus, Sonar IQ and etc.
- Expertise in Java, Python, and DataFlow
- Broad experience with IT development, and collaboration tools
- An understanding of IT Security, and Application Development best practice
- Understanding of and interest in various investment products, life cycles, and the nature of the investment banking business
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3761
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593