Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As a Business Relationship Manager, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. The client, renowned for its innovation in the banking industry, is looking to enhance its mobile application platform. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in delivering cutting-edge solutions that revolutionize digital banking experiences.
Your main responsibilities: Follow departmental policies, processes, and standard operating procedures to maintain controlled and consistent work
- Act as the single point of contact for daily relationships with the business, ensuring clear communication and understanding between the business and BTD
- Build strong relationships with other stakeholders, seeking new business opportunities, providing knowledgeable advice, and promptly resolving complaints
- Develop a thorough understanding of global regulations and practices to meet stakeholders’ needs
- Improve and maintain a positive reputation for BTD, maximizing automation and digitization opportunities
- Coordinate business functions to optimize effectiveness and joint strategic decisions
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to foster a culture of innovation, creativity, and collaboration
- Evaluate BTD project objectives and analyze new business initiatives
- Provide input and insights for product enhancement and continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities for process improvement based on best practices
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Knowledge of multiple banking domains, functions, and terminology
- Leadership qualities and strong business development planning skills
- Expertise in innovation, risk identification, and risk mitigation strategies
- Strong business negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented, achievement-driven, and effective communication abilities
- Analytical thinking, creativity, and problem analysis skills
- Strong planning, organizing, and time management skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness and team collaboration capabilities
- A commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe work environment
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4182