Join a Developer Team working on cutting-edge car-sharing solutions!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Business System Analyst, you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of a solution for one of the largest car-sharing businesses in Europe which is developing a system to support this emerging business. You will become responsible for working closely with API’s and systems in general. You will play a key role in development of the new products within the organization.
Your main responsibilities: Conducting business/ system analysis for the newest platform!
- Collecting and analyzing functional and non-functional requirements for IT solutions
- Verification and translation of business needs and requirements into proposed IT solutions
- Consulting for business partners in the search for optimal solutions
- Analysis of the organization’s business processes from the perspective of ongoing projects
- Cooperation with internal and external partners as part of software development
- Creating and updating analytical documentation
- Support for project participants as part of conducting business tests of solutions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business / System Analyst
- Experience in working with API
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Proficiency in integration issues (SOA, Web Services)
- Very good knowledge of UML, BPMN
- Knowledge of the software development process
- Experience in working as an analyst on projects
- Good English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3732
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593