The Digital Team consists of fast-thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join?
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Business / System Analyst, you will be a part of the Digital Team for our Client – one of the most successful Banks providing services for Corporate Banking. The successful candidate will join a dynamic environment full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude.
Your main responsibilities: perform business and system analysis to optimize sales processes
- Collect and analyze business requirements at the stage of initialization and implementation of IT systems
- Cooperate with the Product Owner in specifying business requirements
- Develop general design solutions and functional requirements specifications for IT systems
- Prepare the project / analytical documentation as input for the development
- Cooperate closely with developers
- Participate in project meetings with the development team
- Support the PO in receiving development updates
- Work in SCRUM methodology
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in business and IT projects for the banking / financial industry (transaction systems for products, transfers, payments)
- Knowledge of issues related to the design of IT systems
- Practical knowledge of BPMN and UML
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Very good organization of work, quick acquisition of knowledge, willingness to learn, ability to work in a team
- Great communication skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #2611
Business Link Green2Day Building