Support the future of Telco in Europe!
As a CMDB: Configuration Librarian, you will be working for our client, a leading bank in the financial industry. Your role will involve establishing and maintaining relationships between infrastructure, applications, and business services. You will collaborate closely with IT teams to identify and resolve configuration and asset management issues, generate reports for analysis, and implement best practices. Monitoring compliance with policies and procedures, providing guidance and support to other IT teams, and ensuring the accuracy of data in the CMDB & DML are among your main responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships between infrastructure, applications, and business services
- Identify and resolve configuration and asset management issues
- Generate and analyze reports to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Implement and maintain best practices for configuration and asset management
- Monitor and enforce compliance with configuration and asset management policies and procedures
- Provide guidance and support to other IT teams on configuration and asset management-related issues
- Execute activities to ensure the accuracy of data in the CMDB & DML
- Assist in conducting configuration audits and identifying issues related to service asset and configuration management
- Create operational monitoring and observability dashboards
- Maintain the CMDB & DML
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization
- Experience with BMC SmartIT, BMC Remedy, BMC solution architect, or BMC Discovery
- Experience with Splunk ITSI
- Background in software development
- Familiarity with ITIL processes, specifically Configuration Management
- Familiarity with ITSM tools such as SmartIT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3836