Shape the modern banking world by delivering best-in-class solutions for one of the leaders in the Financial Industry!
Warsaw or Wroclaw – based opportunity with the possibility to work 60% remotely!
As a Collibra Developer, you will develop, optimize & support Collibra business process workflows for the top global investment bank and a leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance. You will also be responsible for the development of the Solidatus model and full ownership of the product: from coding to post-launch support.
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing Collibra bpmn workflows (Flowable/Groovy)
- Implementing Solidatus lineage, based on business requirements
- Processing modeling: based on requirements identify a set of tasks, activities, dependencies and hierarchy of the processes (business processes, sub-processes and process components)
- Implementing data model changes
- Supporting users and Collibra issues resolution
- Keeping and if needed setting the best coding standards and practices
- Cooperating with business analytics and architect
- Developing and maintaining python script for building Solidatus models
- Being a part of a scrum team (following all agile ceremonies)
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in Python, Groovy, Java, or scripts languages
- Strong knowledge of BPMN 2.0
- Experience with:
- Flowable, activiti or another workflow engine
- Collibra Governance Center
- JIRA and Agile practices
- Engineering pragmatism & getting things done attitude
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3570
Business Link Green2Day Building