Become a key member of a Cybersecurity team for one of the world’s largest Bank!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Cybersecurity MI Reporting Analyst, you will be part of a cross-functional team that provides services in the cybersecurity department. You will mainly maintain multiple MI report products and ensure that controls are effectively reported in one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing, coordinating, delivering, and maintaining multiple MI report products for key Cybersecurity stakeholders
- Acting as the liaison between Cybersecurity control owners, and the business to ensure controls are effectively reported on, and Cybersecurity is well represented by auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders
- Building, and maintaining Cybersecurity MI knowledgebase on key controls information, data documentation, business processes, and team expertise
- Coordinating MI team daily work, and ensuring proper quality of the reporting
- Mentoring junior members of the team on best practices, and aiming to help improve the team’s overall performance
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Cybersecurity
- Ability to understand:
- The Cybersecurity concepts such as threats, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, inherent/residual risk
- Metrics, and measures in managing risks, and controls (KPIs, KCIs, KRIs)
- Experience in:
- Reporting/data analysis
- Working at an operational level in international environments
- Technical writing, and report authoring
- Working at fast-moving, complex, and demanding corporate environments where Cybersecurity controls issues have to be handled on a large scale, and with a need to multi-task whilst dealing with ambiguity and change
- Familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, Word or PowerBI
- Team-oriented mentality combined with an ability to complete tasks independently to a high-quality standard
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Python
- Experience with Excel macros (VBA) and advanced formulas
- Experience with report creation automation, and/or automation of data processing
- Familiarity with the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3600
Business Link Green2Day Building