Join the Digital Revolution and create seamless payment solutions!
Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely up to 3 days a week
As a Data Analyst / Architect, you will be a part of a Digital Team for our client – a global payment company, which is a leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The successful candidate will be developing data models and data architecture of solutions based on the infrastructure and environment which is used to support our client’s business and products.
Your main responsibilities: designing data models and data architecture for new applications and products
- Redesigning the Integration, API layer, Webservices, Data flows between applications
- Supporting and influencing the selection and adoption of core technologies, development tools and standards in conjunction with the Senior Architect, Directors and Senior Engineering Managers
- Partnering with developers, analysts, and tech leads across the enterprise, to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions
- Developing Prototypes and Proof of Concept applications as required to prove new architectures and technologies
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to engineers to support business and operational partners
- Building and managing the data architecture and design at both High level and low level
- Drive project knowledge back to the standards and ensure that the Enterprise Data Model evolves correctly
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years experience working as a Data Analyst, ETL Developer or similar position
- Excellent understanding of business challenges around delivery of Digital solutions at pace within a large organisation
- Ability to determine the best technical solution to meet a business outcome
- Experience of working in commercial and financial institutions in a strong plus
- Experience with MicroServices, User Experience, Responsive Design, API Adoption, Cloud Stacks, Structured and Unstructured Databases and Big Data Platforms
- A strong architecture background with deep knowledge of large scale enterprise business systems and solutions integration
- Service architecture – Experience of API and service based architectures using REST APIs, micro-services and utilizing JSON for web applications
- Experience of the following technologies:
-RDBMS database technology – Oracle 11g+, Postgresql
-NoSQL database technology – Cassandra, MongoDB, Graph database, etc
-CI/CD – tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3733
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593