Create best-in-class solutions for one of the largest Investment Banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will drive innovation, deliver products in ever-shortening cycles and help to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices for one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You’ll also manage the mobile engineering lifecycle, ensuring standards, compliance, governance oversight and resource allocation to execute roadmaps, protect the highest level of quality and operate on a best-in-class platform.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitoring, maintaining & extending the existing in-house Mobile CI pipeline (Jenkins & Vagrant) & related services
- Helping to triage build Mobile CI pipeline failures in the American timezone
- Participating in the building & configuration of automated tooling/reporting
- Building & extending our custom tooling (Python) to fuel productivity throughout the mobile teams
- Defining a dashboard to monitor production services
- Configuring altering and monitoring live systems
- Involvement in incident management and supporting production systems
- Providing support to the development teams
- Ensuring that the mobile services conform to controls
- Actively participating in the Mobile Engineering Discipline and associated communities
- Expanding the CI capability
- Managing in-house CI service, built on top of Jenkins
- Supporting procurement of external services
- Building tooling to support automated app releases
- Building custom tooling for our development teams
- Engaging with the development teams to identify common problems and solutions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Solid experience in a Mobile Engineering environment
- Hands-on with the continuous delivery of mobile applications
- Knowledge of:
- AWS for DevOps, basic services & concepts
- JVM (memory spaces)
- Python & Java, Bash scripting
- API Security
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, or Prometheus
- Understanding of Troubleshooting skills
- Performance testing
- Ability to collaborate across teams
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3632
Business Link Green2Day Building